Schell House Rededication

Updated: Aug 30, 2018

The completed rehabilitation was named the G. Henry Cook Enrichment Center

Landmarks SGA is proud to have been a part of the rehabilitation of one of the oldest houses in uptown Somerset. The Schell House project, now renamed the G. Henry Cook Enrichment Center, began in 2014 with the exterior restoration and has just concluded with an extensive rehabilitation of the interior. The house sat empty for years and was allowed to fall into disrepair, but thanks to Somerset Trust Company’s determination to save the house it has been returned to its former glory. This project was completed following the Department of Interior Standards and received Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits.


The Penn Building

102 E Main Street, Suite 300

Somerset, PA 15501

T  +1.814.443.1073

F  +1.814.444.0484

Main Street Tower

300 E Main Street, Suite 1400

Norfolk, VA 23510

T  +1.757.228.1962

F  +1.814.444.0484

Jenkintown Plaza

PO Box 2386

Jenkintown, PA 19046

T  +

F  +1.814.444.0484


© 2018 Landmarks SGA, LLC. Privacy